Saturday, May 28, 2016

Another day in paradise

Another Day In Paradise: What is that all about you might ask well sit back cause I'm gonna tell you..........
Everyday I awake take that first deep breath you know!!! The one that let's you know that 

WOW  I'm still alive!!!yeah that one..... And then I thank my Father in heaven for that sweet 

breath of life and I know that today is yet another day in Paradise here on earth... I believe life 

is what You make it !!! So I plan on making everyday the best day that I can and with my 

Heavenly Father I believe it will be just that an AWESOME day...People might think that's a 

far out way of thinking but let me tell you one thing for sure if I didn't think that way 

Everyday would be just another day and I believe life is all to short to live like that... I know

one day I'll arrive in the AWESOME PARADISE Christians long for by the right hand of

Jesus in Heaven(Back HOME)....

I pray that everyone of y'all that read this has an opening of the mind cause to

live a life of "Why Bother" Mentality is no way to live and I mean to Live as if

you'll be gone tomorrow this is a way of thinking that'll make everyday count

Live as Christ would have us live everyday for he is our Lord and Savior!!!! I 

hope every reader has a very blessed day and a very Awesome day as well....

Sincerly: James(Tiny)Ceal 

No comments:

Post a Comment